ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to my friend, "Be careful, my dog may bite you."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 18 02 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
I said to my friend, "Be careful, my dog may bite you."
1). I warned my friend to have been careful and that my dog might be biting him.
2). I warned my friend to be careful and that my dog might bite him.
3). I warn my friend to be careful and that my dog may bite him.
4). I warned my friend for being careful and that my dog might be biting him

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph, and then answer the questions given below :(A) Competitiveness is being restored. Greece has enjoyed a bumper tourist season. This year should see the first GDP growth a

2. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. I like tea (A)/ either with bread (B)/ or coffee with snacks. (C)/ No error (D)

3. In the following question out of the following alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Appease

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold tohelp you locate them while answering some of the questions. During the last few years, a lot of hype has been heaped on the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South A

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time there lived a vicious king Raja Shankara short-tempered and temperamental ?God I am? he said to his ima

6. Sought after

7. In the following question, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives given in the questions that follow: Abhinandan Varthaman, Wing Commander of Indian Air Force was _____________ (A) by Pakis

8. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The environment and natural resources in the developed and developing nations have come under intense pressure during the past four decades. Natural

9. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order:They not onlyP-tech activists on to the streetsQ-ran an innovative and creative campaign, butR-were also able to bring

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Neither I nor my friend live here.