ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to him, "I am too tired now to go out with you."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
I said to him, "I am too tired now to go out with you."
1). I said t o him that I was too tired then to go out with him.
2). I said to him that I am too tired then to go out with him.
3). I said to him that I was too tired then to go out with you .
4). I said to him that I am too tired then to go out with you

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A word is given below followed by three sentences which consist that word. Identify the sentence/s which best expresses the meaning of the word.  DISBURSE A. The bank agreed to give further credit to the company because the company can disburse. B. Remember to only spray a little perfume or the fragrance will disburse throughout the house and irritate my sinuses. C. That was an effort to disburse power away from the centre.

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The life story of the Buddha begins in Lumbini, near the border of Nepal and India, about 2,600 years ago, where the man Siddharta Gautam was born. A

4. All decisions,..............are likely to be taken by consensus.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Sagacious 

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When he was /(B) under house arrest /(C) he was debarred to send /(D) a letter even to his wife. /(E) No E tose

7. a bone of contention

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The beautiful (1)/ surrounding of the place (2)/ enchanted me. (3)/ No error (4).

9. Choose the antonym offatigue

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. Good role models in classrooms and in communities are the most important (1)/ part of getting educate as the actions and decisions (2)/ of role models impact the behaviour of others. (3)/ No error (4)