ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Two statements are given followed by two Conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Indicate your answer. Statements: All Vehicles are cars. All cars are bikes. Conclusions: I. All vehicles are bikes. II. All bikes are vehicles.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: venn diagrams     | reasoning    

Directions: Two statements are given followed by two Conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Indicate your answer.

Statements:

All Vehicles are cars.

All cars are bikes.

Conclusions:

I. All vehicles are bikes.

II. All bikes are vehicles.
1). Only Conclusion I follows
2). Only Conclusion II follows
3). Both Conclusions I and II follow
4). Neither Conclusion I nor II follows

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow

2. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1: All clocks are watches. Statement 2: Some clocks are alarm. Conclusion I: Some alarms are watches. Conclusion II: All watches are alarm.

3. In a town 314 people are having pets (dogs, cats and parrots) in their house from which 130 people owns dogs, 66 owns only dogs, 30 people owns all three pets, 25 owns dogs and cats but not parrots, 52 owns cats and parrots but not dogs, 12 owns only parrots. Answer the following questions on the basis of the provided information.How many people own dogs only?

4. Directions: Two statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Statements: All MBAs are Graduates. All Graduates are Students. Conclusions: 1. All MBAs are Students. 2. Some Students are MBAs.

5. Read the statements and select a conclusion from the given alternatives: Statements: All apples are leaves. Some leaves are lemons. No lemon is house. Conclusions: I. Some houses are apples. II. Some lemons are apples. III. No house is apple.

6. Statements followed by some conclusions are given below. Statements: 1. Some football players are cricketers. 2. All hockey players love football though some are cricketers. Conclusions: I. Some hockey players who are cricketers play football too. II. There is at the most one cricketer who plays football and hockey. Find which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements.

7. Below are given statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the given statements. Statements: Some kings are queens. All queens are beautiful. Conclusions: I: All kings are beautiful. II: All queens are kings.

8. In the following question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statement

9. Directions: In the question below, there are three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conc

10. The following questions are based on the information given below: Data on 450 students, who took an examination in Science, Mathematics and Social Science is given below: Number of students who, passed in all subjects: 167 failed in Science: 191 failed in Mathematics: 199 failed in Social Science: 175 failed in all subjects: 60 passed in Science only: 52 passed in Mathematics only: 48 passed in Social Science only: 62 How many passed at least in one subject?