ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The Chairman (send in) all the right signals and we can only hope that his trip will result in rich dividends.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 50 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
The Chairman (send in) all the right signals and we can only hope that his trip will result in rich dividends.
1). send out
2). sent of
3). sent out
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the word that is opposite in meaning to the word in capitals. VANITY

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Shamim exclaimed /(B) with delight that /(C) they have won the match /(d) by six wickets./(e) No Error.

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. As expected, the array of presidential hopefuls for the 2020 U.S. election has widened considerably on the Democratic Party side, with at least eight candidates declared running, another six likely to run, and a fur

4. 1. Early to bed , early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. P. But for the morning tea , I had to wait for someone to, get up before me. Q. This saying inspired me to rise early. R. That day I was the first to get up. S. One day I got up early in the morning. 6. One day I realised that it was a waste of time to get up early and wait for the morning tea.

5. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. First read the Passage over and try to understand what it is about. Then fill in the blank with the help of the alternatives given. There___8___ in the city of Ujjain a very poor tailor ____9____ Ramphal. As he was very poor, he __10_____to live and work in one little room with his wife and___11_____ three small children. The children fought___12____ each other and made so much noise.

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. While India’s exports bounced

7. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Trouble and annoy continually

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Ravage

9. Replace the words if needed and choose option 5 if no replacement is required. The Fashion business sells their products through billing and advertising with the use of boorish developed really thin models. I.Sells - produces II.Billing - Branding III.Boorish - Barely

10. What is the active/passive of - Women like men to flatter them