ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 2:“The fear was killing me.” What was the fear?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 155 | Tags: 8th class     | english     | chapter 8 jalebis     | Add Bounty

Question 2:

“The fear was killing me.” What was the fear?

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer:

The fear was of getting caught and his parents finding out that he had eaten so many jalebis. He burped with every breath. With every burp, there was the danger of bringing out a jalebi or two. This fear was killing him.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 1:(क) तीसरे मकान से बाहर निकलकर जमाल साहब ने नसीरूद्दीन से क्या कहा होगा?(ख) जमाल साहब अपने मामूली से कपड़ों में...

2. Question 1:Is your family involved in any particular work? If yes, what? _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________

3. Question 8:Mention the salient demographic indicators of China, Pakistan and India.

4. Question 14:Give reasons for the slow growth and re-emergence of poverty in Pakistan.

5. Question 2:Examine whether the following statements are true or false:(i) {a, b} ⊄ {b, c, a}(ii) {a, e} ⊂ {x: x is a vowel in the English alphabet}(iii) {1, 2, 3} ⊂{1, 3, 5}(iv) {a} ⊂ {a. b, c}(v) {a} ∈ (a, b, c)(vi) {x: x is an even natural number less than 6} ⊂ {x: x is a natural...

6. Question 6:Of all the institutions that we have studied in this chapter, name the one that exercises the powers on each of the following matters.(a) Decision on allocation of money for developing infrastructure like roads, irrigation etc. and different welfare activities for the citizens.(b)...

7. Question 5:लक्ष्मण ने शूर्पणखा के नाक-कान काट दिए। क्या ऐसा करना उचित था? अपने उत्तर का कारण बताओ।

8. Question 2:निम्नलिखित प्रश्न का उत्तर (25-30 शब्दों में) लिखिए −डॉ. मीनू मेहता ने क्या जानकारियाँ दीं?

9. Question 2:Word Game: Can you place these letters in their right order to form the names of animals?e.g.a t c −cat

10. Question 1:तुम पर कौन-कौन धौंस जमाता है? क्यों?(क) घर में(ख) स्कूल में