ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 3:Who do you think is the naughtiest child in your class? Describe her/him in five lines. _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________...

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 61 | Tags: 4th class     | english     | chapter 19 the naughty boy     | Add Bounty

Question 3:

Who do you think is the naughtiest child in your class? Describe her/him in five lines. _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer

Disclaimer: This is a sample answer. Students are advised to write the answer based on your own experiences and observations.

My best friend, Sameer is the naughtiest child in my class. He always disturbs the teacher in the class when she teaches us. He asks stupid questions in the middle of the class. He teases his friends by calling them with different names. He comes very late in the class. He never brings his lunch box.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 1:Basva helps his father in the field. Do you help the elders in your family in their work? What do you help with?

2. Question 13:क्या होता यदि-(क) राजा दशरथ कैकेयी की प्रार्थना स्वीकार नहीं करते।(ख) रावण ने विभीषण और अंगद का सुझाव माना होता...

3. Question 6:पदनिर्माणं कुरुत-धातु:प्रत्यय:पदम्‌यथाकृ तुमुन्‌=कर्तुम्‌हृ तुमुन्‌=———————तृ तुमुन्‌=———————यथानम्‌...

4. Question 6:निम्नलिखित प्रश्न का उत्तर (25-30 शब्दों में) लिखिए −कौन-से लोग धार्मिक लोगों से अधिक अच्छे हैं?

5. Question 5:What did Helen learn when the teacher put her hand into running water?

6. Question 4:इस संसार में सच्चा संत कौन कहलाता है?

7. Question 3:Fill in the blanks with prepositions such as to, at, off, on in, into, with. One has been done for you..(i) This Tree was the home

8. Question 1:Read this letter carefully. Devu has written a letter to his grandfather thanking him for a birthday gift.H.No. 1792, Darya Ganj New Delhi 110 00725 January 2006Dear GrandfatherThank you for the beautiful book of Panchatantra stories. You will be happy to know that I read one story every...

9. Question 4.16:Write the significance/applications of dipole moment.

10. Question 2:निम्नलिखित वाक्यों को निर्देशानुसार परिवर्तित कीजिए −(क)हम तुम्हें स्टेशन तक छोड़ने जाएँगे। (नकारात्मक...