ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 1:snail, dark, feelers, storm, lightning, thunder

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: 2nd class     | english     | chapter 8 storm in the garden     | Add Bounty

Question 1:

snail, dark, feelers, storm, lightning, thunder

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer

1) Snail: a small animal with a round shell Example sentences: 1) Snails crawl very slowly. 2) Snails have a spiral shell to cover their body.

2)Dark: with little or no light Example sentences: 1) We were having our dinner in a dark room as there was no electricity. 2) I saw a monster in a forest on a dark night.

3) Feelers: an animal organ that is used for testing things by touch Example sentences: 1) Snail uses its feelers to know which food to eat. 2) Ants have tiny feelers to reach towards their food.

4) Storm: a violent weather with strong winds Example sentences: 1) The storm took away the umbrella I was carrying. 2) The kids got scared with the sound of the storm.

5) Lightning: bright flash with thunder Example sentences: 1) Our car got stuck because of lightning. 2) There was a terrible flash of lightning on my birthday.

6) Thunder: crashing noise after lightning Example sentences: 1) It began to thunder after we reached the school. 2) The river thundered below.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit: