ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.As there was no time, the remaining items were deferred into the next meeting.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 11 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.As there was no time, the remaining items were deferred into the next meeting.

A).  are deferred till

B).  were deferred till

C).  were deferred to

D).  had deferred with

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

were deferred till

As there was no time, the remaining items were deferred till the next meeting.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - The butter was put into an oven and baked at 120 degrees for 30 minutes.

2. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The intruder stood quietly for few moments

3. What is the correct alternative of - The Home Ministry has issued orders to extend Visa-on-Arrival facility to four airports including New Delhi.

4. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The moment the manager came to know fraudulent action of his assistant, he order immediately dismissed him.

5. What is the correct alternative of - It was me who first protested against them.

6. What is the correct alternative of - Shweta Rathore won the Miss India title in body building 2016 recently.

7. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I have got some tea, but I do not have a sugar.

8. What is the correct alternative of - I am not satisfied with your explanation of where you was last night.

9. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.If he has to spend five hours in the queue, it was really a wastage.

10. What is the correct alternative of - Riding across the battle field the famous Bhishm saw a large number of dead warriors.