ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I have got some tea, but I do not have a sugar.

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 88 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I have got some tea, but I do not have a sugar.

A).  some

B).  got

C).  more

D).  any

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

any

I have got some tea, but I do not have any sugar.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - You have not justified in imputing motives to him

2. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.He confidentially asked the crowd if they thought he was right and the crowd shouted that they did.

3. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.My doctor knew that I would eventually recover and do kind of work I would be doing before

4. What is the correct alternative of - It is not I who is to blame.

5. What is the correct alternative of - Some of his luggage's were lost in the train.

6. What is the correct alternative of - Venu Gopal is the most laborious man whom I have ever seen.

7. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.This is one of the most important inventions of this century.

8. What is the correct alternative of - The Home Ministry has issued orders to extend Visa-on-Arrival facility to four airports including New Delhi.

9. What is the correct alternative of - He de scribe d about the unple asant experiences he had in the jail.

10. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Ramesh is as tall if not, taller than Mahesh.