ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If $x +\frac{1}{x}$ =4 , then hat is the value of $x^{6} +\frac{1}{x^{6}}$ ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 93 | Tags: algebra     | ssc cgl tier 1 05 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

If $x +\frac{1}{x}$ =4 , then hat is the value of $x^{6} +\frac{1}{x^{6}}$ ?
1). 52
2). 256
3). 1026
4). 2702

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

4 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Howw

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Howww
1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solv please

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Given below are two quantities named A and B. Based on the given information, you have to determine the relation between the two quantities. You should use the given data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose between the possible answers. Quantity A: If x5x = 32x and y3x = - 27x then find the value of (x + y - 3)​. Quantity B: -5

2. A bag has Rs. 20 in the form of 1 rupee, 50 paise and 10 paise coins in the ratio of 2 : 3 : 5. Find the number of 50 paise coins.

3. On dividing $256a^{2}b^{2}c^{2}$ by $ 64a^{2} $, we get

4. If x = (2√10)/7 then find the value of \(\frac{{\sqrt {1{\rm{\;}} + {\rm{\;x}}} {\rm{\;}} + {\rm{\;}}\sqrt {1{\rm{\;}} - {\rm{\;x}}} }}{{\sqrt {1{\rm{\;}} + {\rm{\;x\;}}} {\rm{\;}} - {\rm{\;}}\sqrt {1{\rm{\;}} - {\rm{\;x}}} }}\)

5. ABCD is a cyclic trapezium such that $AD\parallel BC$, if $\angle ABC$ =$70^{0}$. then the value of $\angle BCD$ is:

6. Let $AX\bot BC$ of an equilateral triangle ABC. Then the sum of the perpendicular distances of the sides of $\triangle ABC$ from any point inside the triangle is :

7. The sum of the squares of two numbers is 578. If one of the number is 7, the other will be

8. In the following question two equations are given in variables x and y. You have to solve these equations and determine relation between x and y. x2 + 3x + 2 = 0 y2 – y – 2 = 0

9. In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer I. x2 - 36 = 0 II. 3y2-26y + 35 = 0

10. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer I) \(x = \;\surd 1225\) II) y2 = 4096