ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. We (has finished) our lunch half an hour ago.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 91 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 05 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
We (has finished) our lunch half an hour ago.
1). finished
2). will have finished
3). had finished
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
finished : - option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the meaning of idiom - To take to one's bed

2. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark (E) as the answer.

3. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s). I am ___________   in with my friends next month, their apartment is much more bigger than __________ .

4. In the question given below, a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Our capacity to handle information / changes with age, / as do our processing speed and efficiency. I.   Our capacity to handle informations II.  changes by age, III. as does our processing speed and efficiency.

5. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Classical dancers are taught to aim their ____ slightly above the audience’s line of sight. The width of this ____ makes it targeted yet ______ – you address each viewer as an ______ , yet never lock eyes long _____ to forge a connection. lock eyes long _____ to forge a connection.

6. Choose the correctly spelt word.

7. In the following questions two sentences (i) and (ii) are given. Each sentence (i) and (ii) has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested out of these, only one fits at both places in the context of each sentence. Mark that as your answer.

8. What is the synonym of word .wholesome

9. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.There was a second partPare ambivalent aboutQmany peopleRof her decision which

10. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Without breakfast, all of us - irrespective of age - are likely to experience the late morning slump? tiredne