ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I need not offer any explanation regarding this incident - my behaviour is speaking itself.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 9 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I need not offer any explanation regarding this incident - my behaviour is speaking itself.

A).  will speak to itself

B).  speaks for itself

C).  has been speaking

D).  speaks about itself

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

speaks for itself

I need not offer any explanation regarding this incident - my behaviour speaks for itself.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.They continued to work in the field despite of the heavy rains.

2. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.He confidentially asked the crowd if they thought he was right and the crowd shouted that they did.

3. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had you been told me about your problem, I would have helped you.

4. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.There are not many men who are so famous that they are frequently referred to by their short names only

5. What is the correct alternative of - Kabir's and Milton's poems are trending on twitter today.

6. What is the correct alternative of - The boy works hardly so that he may get good marks in the examination.

7. What is the correct alternative of - I want to admit in a university in the US.

8. What is the correct alternative of - Of the two great cities the former is biggest.

9. What is the correct alternative of - Krupa and Kavya studied in Delhi Public school and so does Kamya.

10. What is the correct alternative of - Neither the USA nor the UK are the largest democracy in the twentieth century.