ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Ramesh is as tall if not, taller than Mahesh.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 9 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Ramesh is as tall if not, taller than Mahesh.

A).  not as tall but

B).  not so tall but as

C).  as tall as, if not

D).  as if not

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

as tall as, if not

Ramesh is as tall as, if not taller than Mahesh.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - I was having a holiday by seaside last summer when I ran into captain Robinson.

2. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The small child does whatever his father was done.

3. What is the correct alternative of - The doctor made no farther comment to justify his action.

4. What is the correct alternative of - He went to England to work as a doctor but returned back as he could not endure the weather there.

5. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.We don't know how did the thief made an escape.

6. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Tax evaders should heavily punished as they do it intentionally.

7. What is the correct alternative of - Poetries are the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings.

8. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Later he became unpopular because he tried to lord it on his followers.

9. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had I realised how close I was to the edge of the valley, I would not have carried the bags there.

10. What is the correct alternative of - Govind understood the wisdom behind the sage's words and work even harder from that day on.