ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had I realised how close I was to the edge of the valley, I would not have carried the bags there.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 57 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had I realised how close I was to the edge of the valley, I would not have carried the bags there.

A).  Had I been realised

B).  If I would have realised

C).  When I realised

D).  Had I had realised

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 |

No correction required

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - The company reports that the demand for their computers are growing everyday.

2. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.He has received no other message than an urgent telegram asking him to rush his village immediately.

3. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Making friends is more rewarding than to make enemies.

4. What is the correct alternative of - One should be parti cular when he is crossing a busy lane.

5. What is the correct alternative of - The passengers were asked to carefully get down off the train.

6. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.They continued to work in the field despite of the heavy rains.

7. What is the correct alternative of - Some of his luggage's were lost in the train.

8. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Ramesh is as tall if not, taller than Mahesh.

9. What is the correct alternative of - Neither the judge nor I am ready to announce who is the winner.

10. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The tea-estate administration is in such mess there is no leader to set the things right.