ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The people of Japan are (wiser than America.)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 88 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 08 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
The people of Japan are (wiser than America.)
1). wiser t han that of America.
2). wiser than those of America .
3). wiser to that of America.
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
wiser than those of America .

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the correct meaning of phrase/idiom from the given options. Achilles’ heel 

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My father says, 'Prices are shooting up alarmingly.'

3. In the following question, a word has been written in four different ways out of which only one is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

4. In the following question, the sentence with blank is to be filled with appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Dr. Manmohan Singh belongs to a select list of serious scholars who ________ to become substantial politicians.

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a&n

6. Winning the competition was quite a feather in my cap .

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word Arrogant

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who compiles a dictionary

9. Select the phrase/connector from the given three option which can be used in the beginning (to start the questions) to form a single sentence implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement The 2% rise in the global temperature seems to be permanent and we can do little to bring it down. In retrospect Scientists claim For the general good

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I whistled thrice (1)/ with full might and raise my arms (2)/ to wards the sky. (3)/ No error. (4).