ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Please guide me.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: active and passive     | ssc cgl tier 1 08 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
Please guide me.
1). You are requested to guide me.
2). You have been requested to gui de me.
3). You were requested to guide me.
4). You are being requested to guide me.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
You are requested to guide me. is the correct answer as per the ssc answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.?We have always known that heedless self interest was bad morals. We now know that it is bad economies,? said American President

2. What is the active/passive of - Who was teaching him English last summer

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used in the beginning (to start the sentence) to form a single sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Senior promotions are announced. Normally, such announcement also includes which prominent executives in the organisation will be reporting to the individual. In this case, there is no such information in the media reports.

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Crescendo

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The dog (tended with) her wounds by licking them.

6. In the following, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No error’. In fact, the Justice Tapan Mukherjee Commission appointed by the West Bengal (1)/ government held the director of AMRI hospital responsible, since they actively (2)/ reviewed the institution’s administrative measures. (3)/ No error (4)

7. What is the correct altrnative of - I am not sure why she is wanting to see him.

8. In each of the following sentence, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Two men were once walking along a forest path, talking of courage and loyalty. The bigger one, who had a gun, was boasting of his own bravery and fidelity, when suddenly a large bear came

10. 1. People are like potatoes. P. It is only after potatoes have been sorted and bagged that they are loaded onto trucks. Q. After potatoes have been harvested , they have to be spread out and sorted in order to get the maximum market dollar. R. This is the method that all Idaho potato farmers use - all but one S. They are divided according to size -big, medium and small. 6. One farmer never bothered to sort the potatoes.