ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.She teaches us English.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 42 | Tags: active and passive     | ssc cgl tier 1 09 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
She teaches us English.
1). English is being taught to us by her.
2). We are taught English by her.
3). English have been taught to us by her.
4). We had been taught English by her.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Sakshi is teaching primary school students.

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Kiran asked me. " Did you see the cricket match on television last night "

3. Choose the incorrectly spelt word.

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Modern India has a secular constitution and ______ itself on being a secular country.

5. - Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. In mid-2012 I completed my first massive online open course, or MOOC, the kind widely offered by Coursera, EdX, Udacity and so on in partnership with different educational institutions. It was on

6. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.If per capita income is takenP-as the measure then we areQ-away from 'great power' statusR-still some distance

7. Rearrange the following sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question which follow:(A)While these disadvantages of biofuels are serious they are the only alternate energy source of the future and the sooner we find solutions to these problems the fa

8. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.I had seen this road many years ago when my parents moved to Mundakotukurussi, our ancestral village. However, in those early years, I hadn't begun ex

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The ebb and flow of the tides /(1) are /(2) now understood. /(3) No error (4).

10. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word. Expressive