ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Nisha said to Swati, ' Will you help me in my project just now?'

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 73 | Tags: change of speech     | ssc cgl tier 1 09 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
Nisha said to Swati, ' Will you help me in my project just now?'
1). Nisha told Swati whether she will help her in her project just now.
2). Nisha asked Swati if she would help her in her project just then.
3). Nisha questioned to Swati that will you help me in my project jus t now.
4). Nisha asked to Swati that will she help her in her work just now.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Nisha asked Swati if she would help her in her project just then. : option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The sentence(s) given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. The test proved to be extremely ________ for everyone in the class.

2. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. ACUMEN

3. Read the passage given below and answer the following questionsFirms are said to be in perfect competition when the following conditions occur: (1) many firms produce identical products; (2) many buyers are available to buy the product, and many sellers are available to sell the product; (3) sellers

4. Each of the following questions has two sentences with one blank each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  _________ of the fact that the work load was extending, they forced themselves to work an extra hour. The food delivered to the _________ group seemed to show some sign of emotion.

5. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically an

6. What is the substitute of - The conference takes place once in three years.

7. He spoke well though it was his maiden speech .

8. What is the substitute of - A former student of a school college or university

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  I am disappointed to (1)/ see that neither of the (2)/ websites have any offers. (3)/ No error (4)

10. What is the active/passive of - The students are decorating the stage for the annual day celebrations.