ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Poonam told Akshay that 'Yesterday she defeated Akshay's only sister's daughter Sneha in a school Taekwondo competition.' How is Akshay related to Sneha?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 59 | Tags: blood relations     | ssc cgl tier 12 08 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

Poonam told Akshay that 'Yesterday she defeated Akshay's only sister's daughter Sneha in a school Taekwondo competition.' How is Akshay related to Sneha?
1). Grandfather
2). Father
3). Cousin
4). Uncle

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, Uncle is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A # B means A is the father of B. A + B means A is the mother of B. A – B means A is the brother of B. A * B means A is the sister of B. If U – V * X # Z, then U is Z’s?

2. Directions: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. Q is the wife of P. P is the grandfather of R. Q has only one child (son) who is married to T’s child. T has only two children one son and one daughter. X is grandson of T. S is brother in law of son of T. U and V are children of T. W is married to the son of T. X is nephew of U and he is W’s child. Only consider given persons.How is Q related to R?

3. Raman is Sunaina's father and Sunaina is Vidur's wife. Saksham is the father of Vidur's father. How is Saksham related to Sunaina?

4. Directions: Study the following statements carefully and answer the given questions. i) A × B means A is the brother of B. ii) A ÷ B means B is the father of A. iii) A + B means A is the sister of B. iv) A – B means A is the mother of B.In the expression M × N + S – B ÷ C, how is C related to M?

5. A woman is asked by another woman about her relationship with the boy. She replied, “My maternal uncle and the maternal uncle of his maternal uncle is the same.” How is the lady related to boy’s maternal Grandmother?

6. Pointing to a lady on the platform, Mia said, “She is the mother of the sister of my brother’s son”. Who is the lady to Mia?

7. Introducing a boy a Ankit said,' He is the son of daughter of my grandfather's son'. How is that boy related to Ankit?

8. Direction: These questions are based on the following information. P’s mother is sister of R who is Q’s daughter. R’s brother-in-law has only one son who’s grandparents Q and S have only two daughters. A’s husband B is Q’s son-in-law.Who is R’s sister?

9. A and B are brothers. C and D are sisters. A’s son is D’s brother. How is B related to C?

10. Pointing to a lady in a photograph, Meera said, "Her father's only son's wife is my mother-in-law". How is Meera's husband related to that lady in the photo?