ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

How many packets do 2 machines pack in one day ? I Each machine runs for 12 hours daily. II 5 machines pack 10000 packets in 5 days.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | time and work     | Add Bounty

How many packets do 2 machines pack in one day ? I Each machine runs for 12 hours daily. II 5 machines pack 10000 packets in 5 days.

A). If the question can be answered by using statement (I) alone but cant be answered by using statement (II) alone.

B). If the question can be answered by using statement (II) alone but cant be answered by using statement (I) alone.

C). If both statements (I) and (II) are required to answer the question.

D). If the answer can be obtained by using either of the two statements alone.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

If the question can be answered by using statement (II) alone but cant be answered by using statement (I) alone.

If the question can be answered by using statement (II) alone but cant be answered by using statement (I) alone.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 2 men and 3 women can do a piece of work in 10 days while 3 men and 2 women can do the same work in 8 days. Then , 2 men and 1 women can do the same work in

2. X can do a piece of work in 24 days. When he had worked for 4 days, Y Joined him. If complete work was finished in 16 days. Y can alone finish that work in :

3. A, B and C can do a job working alone in 50, 75 and 20 days respectively. They all work together for 4 days, then C quits. How many days will A and B take to finish the rest of the job?

4.  If 8 men or 12 women can do a piece of work in 10 days, then the number of days required by 4 men and 4 women to finish the work is

5.  X can do a piece of work in 25 days. Y is 25% more efficient than X. The number of days taken by Y is

6. A can do a piece of work in 6 days and B can do it in 4 days separately. How many days would it take for both A and B to finish the same work together?

7. A garrison of 160 men has provision for 40 days. At the end of 10 days, 40 more men joined them. How many days could the soldiers sustain themselves if they had joined on the first day itself?

8. A can complete a piece of work in 18 days, B in 20 days and C in 30 days. B and C together start the work and are forced to leave after 2 days. The time taken by A alone to complete the remaining work is

9. If 6 men and 8 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days and 26 men and 48 boys can do the same in 2 days, then the time taken by 15 men and 20 boys to do the same type of work will be :

10. A can do a work in 15 days and B in 30 days. If they work on it together, then in how many days will they be able to do 50% of the work?