ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.His name was hardly (1)/ known out (2)/ his own country. (3)/No Error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: spotting errors     | ssc cgl tier 1 17 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
His name was hardly (1)/ known out (2)/ his own country. (3)/No Error (4)
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer for this question is option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. It was for long the insurmountable peak for ODI batting, but one man might now have a template to score ODI double-centuries again and again. In Bengaluru, against Australia in 2013, Rohit Sh

2. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives. Thakur Dada’s poor lodging was much too small for his position, and we used to __(A)__ him about it. His friends

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I saw him leaving the movie theatre.

4. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The country’s higher education system should be “re-imagined and reconstructed” if we want to tap the potential of our burgeoning young population and make India the skill capital of the world, vic

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who leads an austere life

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.You can (1)/open the box 12)/ by a screwdriver.(3)/ No error (4).

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The artist said, "I was painting a picture here at the bank of this river."

8. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. When times are hard, doomsayers are aplenty. The problem is that if you listen to them too carefull

9. In the following question out of the five alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Why is even his own family giving him the cold shoulder?

10. My parents want me to study science, but I will stick to my guns and graduate in Economic moved by anything.