ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In a certain code language, '+' represents 'x', '-' represents '+', 'x' represents '?' and '?' represents '-'. What is the answer to the following question? 27 x 3 ? 30 + 5 - 125 = ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 46 | Tags: coding decoding     | ssc cgl tier 1 18 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In a certain code language, '+' represents 'x', '-' represents '+', 'x' represents '?' and '?' represents '-'. What is the answer to the following question?
27 x 3 ? 30 + 5 - 125 = ?
1). 69
2). 67
3). -15
4). -16

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Hello, -16 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language, ‘stress should be less’ is written as ‘kn Ij ts rd’, ‘high stress cause disease’ is written as ‘sa ys fe ts’, ‘stress should not affect’ is written as ‘po ts mp rd’ and ‘not be high immune’ is written as ‘ys po kn od’.What is the code for ‘cause’ in the given code language?

2. If 14 % 32 = 46, 52 % 20 = 72 then what is the value of 35 % 14 = ?

3. Ina certain code language, 'CERTAIN' is written as 'DFSTBJO'. How is 'CRICKET' written in that code language?

4. Directions: In each of the following questions, two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the questions below the rows of numbers are to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from the left to the rig

5. Directions: Given below are some words in column I and their key equivalents in column II. The key letters are not necessarily in the same order as the letters in the word for they stand but the same key stand for the same letter in the words. Study carefully and answer the following C

6. In a certain code language, '+' represents 'x', '-' represents '+', 'x' represents '?' and '?' represents '-'. What is the answer to the following question? 50 + 5 - 700 x 28 = ?

7. If REASON is coded as 5 and BELIEVED as 7, what is the code number for GOVERNMENT? 

8. In a certain code language 'CANADA' is written as 'BZMBEB'. How is 'SYDNEY' written in that code language?

9. If in some language, ‘@’ means ‘+1’, ‘#’ means ‘-1’, ‘p’ means ‘x’, ‘5’ means ‘7’, ‘q’ means ‘2’, then what is ‘5@pq#’?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language ‘ti mt mtb’ means ‘I go there’, ‘ir hop vs uvw’ means ‘my Shop is here’, ‘amo vs ir te’ means ‘it is my home’, &rs