ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.Why should we (bothered)?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.Why should we (bothered)?
1). bother
2). bothering
3). to bother
4). no improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
bother is the correct answer as per the ssc answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Scientists from Project MIDAS, / an U.K.-based Antarctic research

2. Read the passage and answer the following questions. Americans love to contemplate - and legislatively promote, to whatever degree possible - the virtue of hard work. Here in the United States, people already work more hours per year than their English- speaking counterparts in Britain, Canada and

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Bifurcate

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence is underlined. Which of the options given below the sentence should replace the part underlined to make the sentence grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given, choose option 4 'No correction required' as the answer. I would have prepared the meal myself if i knew that you would be late.

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.  (Hardly nothing) was offered to the victims of the earthquake.

6. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Financial Inclusion (FI) is an emerging priority for banks that have nowhere else to go to achieve business

7. What is the synonym of word .Change

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My sister/(1) has read/(2) pages after pages of the bible./(3) No Error/(4)

9. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Doing an internship at the University of Lille in France, I almost always found myself stuck whenever I had to speak to non-Indians about India or on anything 'Indian'. This was more because of the

10. Read the following passage and answer the questions. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s visit to India, part of annual summits between the two countries, has set strategic ties on a fast track. This is best symbolised by the Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train project that was launched by Mr