ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.I absolutely must (seen) him, however painful it may be for me.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 46 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.I absolutely must (seen) him, however painful it may be for me.
1). saw
2). seeing
3). see
4). no improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think seeing is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates No improvement needed. Aung San SuuKyi has denied that armed forces have carried in the ethnic cleansing of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Has carried in Have carried out Have carried through

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.The coach said, 'Bravo! Puneet, you have done well.'

3. What is the active/passive of - Has a dog ever bitten you

4. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. The Simpsons are salt on the earth so we visit them every weekend.

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Technology has changed society. There is no ...(1)... that we live in a world of instant gratifi

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The environment and natural resources in the developed and developing nations have come under intense pressure during the past four decades. Natural

8. In each question below, four words printed in bold type are given. These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence, Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark e: i.e. All Correct? as your answer.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to re

10. What is the synonym of word .CANTANKEROUS