ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.He must not (to be left) like this

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.He must not (to be left) like this
1). being left
2). been left
3). be left
4). no improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 3 : been left is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.As increasing dependence on information systems develops, the need for such system to be reliable and secure

2. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of the* lour words printed in bold may, either be misspelt inappropriate in the context of the ,sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt ,or inappropriate if any.. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, Mark e: i.e. All Correct?, as your answer.

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I was at my tennis club a while ago with my kids, who are great players. I’m a great ball boy at best. A man who I guess would be in his early seventies comes up to me and starts a conversation. Interesting pe

4. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), ( D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence 0 term a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) On reaching inside the drum it was disappointed to find nothing but wood and leather.(B) One day a jackal was very hungry and it

5. Governments looking for easy popularity have frequently been tempted into announcing give?a?ways of all sorts? free electricity, virtually free water, subsidized food, cloth at half price, and so on. The subsidy culture has gone to extremes. The richest farmers in the country get subsidized fertiliz

6. The State is home to several destinations of............ beauty.

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Mukta said to Puneet, " My mother is a good cook .

8. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Words inscribed on the tomb

9. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer. I am going on leave since the 1st of January till the 25th of the month.

10. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention.  Chittorgarh is a fort where air screams history. The fort is not only remembered for its brave Rajput folks but also for its valiant queen, Rani Pa