ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. 'Ooh! what a dirty child!' said my aunt.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 101 | Tags: change of speech     | ssc cgl tier 1 21 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
'Ooh! what a dirty child!' said my aunt.
1). My aunt exclaimed disgustedly what a dirty child.
2). My aunt exclaimed disgustedly that the child is very dirty.
3). My aunt exclaimed disgustedly that the child was very dirty.
4). My aunt exclaimed disgustedly what a dirty child it is.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
My aunt exclaimed disgustedly that the child is very dirty. is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - Zukerberg looks forward to visit our country soon.

2. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

3. Which of the phrases a),b),c)and d) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required mark e) as the answer.

4. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. She was uncomfortable with the new technology so wanted some help regarding its use. A. Stressed B. Unfamiliar C. Trepid

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. It also show how the (1)/ human brain can control (2)/ other people's activities. (3)/ No error (4)

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which ts the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. With the U.S. military tied down on two fronts an

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I was taken by surprise (A)/when I came(B)/face to face with my school friend.(C)/No error(D)

8. Directions : In the following questions, choose the word/group of words which is MOST SIMILAR in meaning to the word / group of words printed in BOLD as used in the passage. Following the end of the Second World War, the United Kingdom enjoyed a long period without a major recession (from 1945 - 197

9. Each question below has two blanks each blank indicating that something has been omitted Find out which option can be used to fill up the blank in the sentence in the same sequence to make it meaningfully complete.

10. Select the antonym ofsibilate