ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I was taken by surprise (A)/when I came(B)/face to face with my school friend.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 9th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
I was taken by surprise (A)/when I came(B)/face to face with my school friend.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Correct answer is: D

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The meeting consisted a plural group of people and they all looked at each other with questioning eyes. The news of their former employee, Arista, be

2. Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the word for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

3. Choose the word which is most OPPOSITE in the meaning of the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

4. Direction: Which of the phrases a), b),c) and d) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence?If none of the sentences is appropriate, mark e) i.e. 'None of these' as the answer.

5. by putting two and two together

6. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions that follow. There are friends that you have polite chats with, and there are your best friends. They're the people who root for you, no matter what. You tell them your deepest, darkest secrets, and instead of heading for the door, they

7. What is the substitute of - To renounce a high position of authority or control

8. In this question, select the word that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word given in capital letters. EMBARKATION

9. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. Excessive devotion towards something or someone

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word ECCENTRICITY