ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.I would love to come to your party! Thank you for (invites) me.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: sentence improvement     | ssc cgl tier 1 22 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.I would love to come to your party! Thank you for (invites) me.
1). invited
2). invite
3). inviting
4). no improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think invite is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s). The European economy is _______ as its energy and manufacturing sectors are doing well.

2. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column, may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the word for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

5. Select the correct meaning of the given idiom/phrase. Hard pressed

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.an event serving as an introduction to something more important

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.A trace or remnant of something that is disappearing or no longer exists.

8. Which of the phrases a, b, c, d given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence ? If none of the sentence is appropriate mark e, i,e ?None of these? as the answer.

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. The attendant requested (1)/ the passengers to put (2)/ their baggages in trolleys. (3)/ No error (4) 

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence I am absolutely right, (am I)?