ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. While he went beside (1)/ with our decisions, we were (2)/ never sure he totally agreed. (3)/No Error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 269 | Tags: spotting errors     | ssc cgl tier 1 23 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
While he went beside (1)/ with our decisions, we were (2)/ never sure he totally agreed. (3)/No Error (4)
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
1 is the correct answer as per the ssc answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech. “Do you write with a left hand?” she asked.

2. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The telecom sector is the backbone to the Digital India vision and it deserves an (enabled) regulatory environment.

3. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. My tooth-brush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and ____________ my life a misery. I _____________ that I haven

4. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. _____________ who argue in this way support their case by pointing to the lack of a general consensus of opinion which obtains

5. Select the word which can be substituted In place of the given phrase. A medicine taken internally to relieve pain

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word Gullible

7. Which of the phrases at (a), (b),(c)and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark(e) as the answer.

8. In the following question, choose the word SAME in meaning to the given word. Tempestuous

9. What is the synonym of word .Garble

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word gradual