ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The after morning (1)/ she woke to the first ray of (2)/ light through the window. (3)/No Error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 69 | Tags: spotting errors     | ssc cgl tier 1 23 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
The after morning (1)/ she woke to the first ray of (2)/ light through the window. (3)/No Error (4)
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 : 1 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giants, I

2. Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences/s meaningfully complete.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A person who is blamed for the wrong doings of others

4. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each ve words are suggested, one of which lls the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Sport may be a (1) pursuit for many yet it does de ne

5. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is,given and ?No correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' A Gujarati didactic stanza likewise blemished my mind and heart. A. bewitched  B. beguiled  C. had a sedentary on 

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. He said, "I work in an army hospital which is now being renovated."

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The lady said to the servant, " If you don't wash the clothes properly , I will dismiss you. "

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  I am disappointed to (1)/ see that neither of the (2)/ websites have any offers. (3)/ No error (4)

10. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.You fail toPwhat someone is born,Qrecognize that it matters notRbut what they grow to be!