ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. The faculty or power of using one's will

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 2254 | Tags: one word substitution     | ssc cgl tier 1 23 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence.
The faculty or power of using one's will
1). Antagonism
2). Aversion
3). Rejection
4). Volition

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error"option.I was first (A) / to reach the school (B) / today (C) / NoError (D)

2. What is the synonym of word .Transient

3. What is the correct alternative of - There is nothing quite miserable than domestic violence in modern and educated India.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Not allowing fluid to pass-through.

5. Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning of the word/group of words as used in the passage

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' Economic reforms without a robust agricultural growth may not have dwindled urban growth. A. will burgeon  B. will propel to astounding  C. may not move towards the sanctum of 

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The window offered a view of the house opposite. The two families did not speak to each other because of a property dispute. O

8. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

9. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.The idea wasP-to spend as little moneyQ-while avoiding loss of livesR-as possible

10. In these questions, read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark ?No error? as your answer. (Igno?re the errors of punctuation, if any).