ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

ABCD is a cyclic trapezium with $AB\parallel DC$ and AB = diameter of the circle. If $\angle CAB$ = $30^{0}$ , then $\angle ADC$ is

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: mathematics     | algebra     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc     | Add Bounty

ABCD is a cyclic trapezium with $AB\parallel DC$ and AB = diameter of the circle. If $\angle CAB$ = $30^{0}$ , then $\angle ADC$ is
1). $60^{0}$
2). $120^{0}$
3). $150^{0}$
4). $30^{0}$

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction∶ In the following question, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give the answer. (i) x2 – 2x – 15 = 0 (ii) y2 – 4y – 12 = 0

2. What is the sum of the first 12 terms of an arithmetic progression if the 3rd term is -13 and the 6th term is -4?

3. The radius of two concentric circles are 9 cm and 15 cm. If the chord of the greater circle be a tangent to the smaller circle, then the length of that chord is24 cm

4. If $X=3^{\frac{1}{3}}-3^{- \frac{1}{3}}$ then the value of $3X^{3}+9X$ is:

5. Let P and Q be two points on a circle with centre O. If two tangents of the circle through P and Q meet at A with $\angle PAQ$ = $48^{0}$ , then $\angle APQ$ is

6. The radii of two circles are 5cm and 3cm, the distance between their centre is 24 cm. Then the length of the transverse common tangent is

7. What approximate value should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions ?(You are not expected to calculate the exact value)

8. In the following question two equations are given in variables ‘x’ and ‘y’. On the basis of these equations you have to decide the relation between ‘x’ and ‘y’ and give answer. I. 10x2 – x – 24 = 0 II. y2 - 2y = 0

9. If x + 1/x = 6, then value of $ x^{2}+1/x^{2}$

10. The difference between the ages of mother and son was 21 when mother’s age was 43. If father is elder by 3 years to mother, what will be the ages of son when father attains 50 years?