ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, five words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: vocabulary     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, five words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.
1).

Relegion

2).

Apparent

3).

Busty

4).

Blizzard

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

The incorrectly spelled word from the above-given words is Relegion.

The correct spelling of the same is Religion.

Let us find out the meanings of the above-given words:

Religion means the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Apparent means something that is clearly visible or understood and is obvious.

Blizzard means a severe snowstorm with high winds.

Thus, option 1 is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. She did not like to have coffee (nor I did).

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Sudoku was first designed in the 1970s (1)/ by a retired architect (2)/ and freelance puzzle constructor.(3)/ No error (4).

3. What is the active/passive of - My brilliant niece is speaking in Italian.

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. The wisdom of learning from failure is incontrovertible. Yet organisations that do it well are extraordinarily

5. Directions: In the following question, some parts of the sentences have errors. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, then your answer is (4) i.e. No error. He as well as (1)/ you like (2)/ to go. (3)/ No error (4)

6. Direction: Below, a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)- (E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. Life insurance policies can be useful tax __ (

7. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits remaining for the sentence as a whole.

8. A word is given below followed by three sentences which consist that word. Identify the sentence/s which best expresses the meaning of the word.  LOATH A. Her loath and disgust for racism was apparent. B. On the other hand, if I were just too fascinating the gallant gentlemen might be loath to drown me. C. To know John well was to loath him, as every contemporary chronicle bears witness.

9. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. As much as it would have pleased him, he still couldn't go back to Rome and meet the love of his life. A. As many as that can B. As much that would  C. As much as can  D. As many as to 

10. What is the correct alternative of - The teacher was unhappy to find that the boy had lied rather than telling the truth.