ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

I am grateful .......... him.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

I am grateful .......... him.
1). with
2). in
3). for
4). to

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is to is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. In sentencing, Asaram Bapu to imprisonment for the rest of his natural life for the rape of a 16-year-old girl in 2013, a Special Court in Jodhpur has reinvigorated faith in the criminal justice system. Two aides who fa

2. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions that follow- Rayne was lost. One way to explain how it happened is, she was curious about the crowd gathered in front of Mr. Nath’s shop. Another way to explain it is, she was furious with her sister denying her request for a few more

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Bacteria possess even more _____ to protect themselves from antibiotics than previously thought.

4. What is the substitute of - List of issues to be discussed at a meeting

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. Just as we nourishes the body, (1)/ we need to nurture the soul to connect to the creative (2)/ power of the universe and to manifest joy in our lives. (3)/ No error (4)

6. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. We all experience and understand that the current times are not very safe in general. One has to be on a ______ guard against u

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are given in bold to help you to locate them whileanswering some of the questions.Recent advances in science and technology have made it possible for geneticists to find out abnormalities in the unborn foetus

8. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. I was impressed to read Ether's (A) interests encompass a range (B) of humanitarian and social issues. (C) No error (D)

9. Find out the misspelt word

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Liberty