ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). pharmaceautical
2). pharmacutical
3). pharmaceutical
4). farmaceutical

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. My friend said, "I can lift 50 kilos easily."

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.The professor said to Suraj, 'Who were you waiting for?'

3. I don't think the law will interfere with us as we are just trying to turn an honest penny .

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Someone, they don’t know, (A)/ broke their window (B)/last night (C)/ no error (D)

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).One of her friends had just got down from the bus.

6. The question below consists of a set of six labelled sentences. They are all sentences of the same paragraph but their order has been jumbled. Sentence 2 and sentence 5 given below are the second and fifth sentence in the correct order. Arrange the other four sentences in their correct ord

7. Which among the following is a capital receipts?

8. In the following sentence there may an error. Choose the part of the sentence which has the error. They can promise you an experience you won’t ever target.

9. What is the substitute of - One who journeys from place to place

10. (1) The stronger(P) the phosphor(Q) the more light(R) of electrons (S) the beam (6) gives out.