ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Hamid ..........in Mumbai for three years when his parents came to visit .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 120 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Hamid ..........in Mumbai for three years when his parents came to visit .
1). had lived
2). had lived
3). was living
4). had been living

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

7 vote
Answered by on | Votes 7 |
is had been living is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the meaning of the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the option corresponding to 'No improvement'. Human beings have descended through apes has now been confirmed through DNA-based analysis.

2. Fill in the blank with the correct word. A few men were responsible for inciting a _______ after they accused the government of wrongdoings.

3. In the passage given below, there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blan

4. In the following questions , groups of four words are given. In each group, one word is wrongly spelt . Find the misspelt word .

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.I had seen this road many years ago when my parents moved to Mundakotukurussi, our ancestral village. However, in those early years, I hadn't begun ex

6. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used in the beginning (to start the sentence) to form a single sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. The investigators sent a questionnaire to Citibank India. They asked for details on the nature of non-compliance. There were repeated reminders. They did not receive a response.

7. Select the antonym of snag

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I and my friends performed the task (A)/ as good as we could, (B)/ however it did not turn out to be satisfactory. (C)/ No error (D)

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time there lived a vicious king Raja Shankara short-tempered and temperamental ?God I am? he said to his ima

10. Below, a statement is divided into parts. One or more of these parts may contain an error. Out of the given options, choose the one that gives an ‘errorless combination’. If there are no errors, choose option (5), viz, No error. The old lion feigned (A) / illness such that (B) / the animals would not (C) / fear going near him.(D)