ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I and my friends performed the task (A)/ as good as we could, (B)/ however it did not turn out to be satisfactory. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 65 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I and my friends performed the task (A)/ as good as we could, (B)/ however it did not turn out to be satisfactory. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was B

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Give explanay

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, 'If I had the tools I could mend the car.'

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The accused said to the judge, 'Let me meet my children before I die, sir.

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.Varun goes (for cinema) every Friday.

4. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. I know that you think that I was wrong, but I make the right choice for my career.

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence is underlined. Which of the options given below the sentence should replace the part underlined to make the sentence grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given, choose option 4 'No correction required' as the answer. It was quite clear that the judge could be able to declare the final judgement in the subsequent hearing of the case.

6. Choose the correct form of phrasal verbs / idioms in the following questions.

7. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence, the number of that part will be the answer. If there is No error, the answer is e:. I.e. ?no error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.  Neeraj said to Meera, ''Tell me that yourself''

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. It was (1)/difficult decided (2)/about break up. (3)/No error (4)

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Asia?s rapid rise is the most successful story of economic development in recent history. Income per capita rea