ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

An article Is marked at Rs.5,000. The shopkeeper allows successive discounts of x%,y%, z% on it. The net selling price is

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 81 | Tags: mathematics     | discount     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc     | Add Bounty

An article Is marked at Rs.5,000. The shopkeeper allows successive discounts of x%,y%, z% on it. The net selling price is
1). Rs. $\frac{(100 -x)(100 +y)(100 +z)}{200}$ %
2). Rs. $\frac{(100 +x)(100 +y)(100 -z)}{200}$ %
3). Rs. $\frac{(100 -x)(100 -y)(100 -z)}{200}$%
4). Rs. $\frac{(100 -x)(100 +y)(100 -z)}{200}$%

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is Rs. $\frac{(100 +x)(100 +y)(100 -z)}{200}$ % is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A profit of 10% is made after giving a discount of 5% ona T. V. If the marked price of the TV is Rs. 2640.00, the cost price of the TV was :

2. A retailer buys 40 pens at the marked price of 36 pens from a wholesaler. If he sells these pens giving a discount of 1%, what is the profit percent

3. In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.a: If quantity I ? quantity IIb: If quantity I > quantity IIc: If quantity I < quantity IId: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is givene: If quantity quantity II

4. A shopkeeper buys an article for Rs. 360. He wants to make a gain of 25% on it after a discount of 10%. The marked price is

5. After allowing a discount of 10% on marked price a trader makes a profit of 15%. The ratio of the marked price to the cost price is

6. 25% discount is offered on an item. By applying a promo code a customer wins 10% cash back. What is the effective discount?

7. A Rs 100 shirt is offered at 10% discount and a Rs 300 pair of trousers at 20% discount. If Pritam bought 1 shirt and 3 pairs of trousers, what is the effective discount (in %) he got?

8. After allowing a discount of 12% on the marked price, a shopkeeper still gains 21%. The marked price is above the cost price by

9. Rameah bought 10 cycles for Rs. 500 each. He spent Rs. 2,000 on the repair of all cycles. He sold five of them for Rs. 750 each and the remaining for Rs. 550 each. Then the total gain or loss % is

10. A shopkeeper gives 12 per cent additional discount after giving an initial discount of 20 per cent on the marked price of a radio. If the sale price of the radio is Rs, 704. the marked price is