ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I am better(A)/adapted to the(B)/climate than you.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 42 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 22th january 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
I am better(A)/adapted to the(B)/climate than you.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) With so many products and opportunities available in t I lc market. It is very easy to get this planning wrong.(B) Planning, theref

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. Most bacteria are ___(1)___ into two broad categories: Gram positive and Gram negative. These categories are based on their cel

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Alleviate

4. to give currency

5. Directions : The following questions consist of a single sentence with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete.

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. He is very wealthy (1)/, but doesn't (2)/ give himself (3)/ any airs or graces.(4)/ No error (5)

7. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. There may be some merit in this, but clearly, we need to look at the hawkers issue more broadly. For quite some time now, many middle-class citizens groups have urged strict action against hawkers,

8. Fill in the blank with the correct word. I do think that people crave another ________ to process what’s happening all around them.

9. Fill in the blank with the correct word. The party president was accused of _____ with the businessmen. 

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. We want the matter settled (sooner rather than late).