ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Hardly had I stepped(A)/out of my house when(B)/I saw them coming towards my house.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 104 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 21th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
Hardly had I stepped(A)/out of my house when(B)/I saw them coming towards my house.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Answer for this question is D

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. He put across his ideas to the Minister.

2. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions that follow. The world today stands divided. Bringing in the Marxian ideology, it is divided between the haves and the have-nots, the rich and the poor, the owner and the laborer. There is one person or a minor few that takes all the resource

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Tranquillity

4. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. This is the arresting and dominant fact about modern social discussion; that the quarrel is __________ merely about the difficul

5. Directions : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in BOLD to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. The great recession hasn't been g

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Technology has changed society. There is no ...(1)... that we live in a world of instant gratifi

7. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. She wishes/ she were/ the prime minister/ of the country.

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. Donald Tusk has poured cold water on hopes of a Brexit ___(1)___ at Wednesday's EU summit, saying the Irish border was stil

9. In the following questions, each sentence has two blanks; each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Adamant