ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing towards a boy, a girl says, 'He is the only son of my mother's brother'. How is the girl related to the boy ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | ssc chsl tier 1 18th january 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Pointing towards a boy, a girl says, 'He is the only son of my mother's brother'. How is the girl related to the boy ?
1). Grandmother
2). Mother
3). Cousin
4). Aunt

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was Cousin

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the following information and answer the below given questions. In a family, there are six members Arman, Bobby, Cherry, Dolly, Emma and Fathima. A and B are a married couple, Arman being a male member. Dolly is the only son of Cherry, who is brother of Arman. Emma is the sister of Dolly. Bobby is the daughter-in-law of Fathima, whose husband has died.How many male members are there in the family?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.How Is R related to P?

3. If D is the wife of F and E is the father of H and D, How is F related to E? 

4. Sameer and Raman met at airport. Sameer was with a lady. He introduced that lady to Raman saying “her father is the brother of my mother’s mother – in - law” How is the woman related to Sameer?

5. Ram said, “Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter – in law”. How is Sita related to Ram?

6. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B' If 'A × B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the wife of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'A is the son of B' If 'A $ B' means 'A is the mother of B' Which of the given expressions indicates that P is the daughter in law of U?

7. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S ÷ V means S is the father of V. S + V means S is the mother of V. S × V means S is the daughter of V. S – V means S is the son of V. In the given expression B × D – V + R ÷ F × Q which is true?

8. How is my brother related to my sister’s only son?

9. A and B are father and daughter. C and D are sisters where C is A’ wife. F is D’s mother. How is F related to B?

10. Mohan is Ritu's father's only son. How is Ritu related to Mohan.