ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Most crops are machines.(II) Some machines are fools.Conclusion:(I) Some fools are machines.(II) Some crops are fools.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | ssc chsl tier 1 18th january 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
Statements:
(I) Most crops are machines.
(II) Some machines are fools.
Conclusion:
(I) Some fools are machines.
(II) Some crops are fools.
1). Conclusion I follows
2). Conclusion II follows
3). Neither I nor II follows
4). Both I and II follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 1 : Conclusion I follows is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

2. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: Honesty is the best policy.ConclusionI: All should be honest.II: Only some people should be honest.

3. For each of the following five questions, the prices of various items are shown by inequalities. The statement in each question is followed by 2 conclusions. Based on the information in the statement, which of the conclusions are implied?

4. In the following questions, the symbols @. ?, #, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?p ? Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P % Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?.P # Q? means ?

5. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Some white is black.(II) No black is green.Conclusion:(I) Some white is green.(II) Some white is not green.

6. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregar

7. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, Ill and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts. Read all the condo sions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically from the given statements disregard ing commonly known facts.

8. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

9. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

10. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Happiness is around everyone, we have to find it.(II) Happiness is a state of mind. If we can't find it, we should create it.Conclusions:(I) Creation of happiness itself makes an individual satisfied and happy because creativity is constructive.(II) It's all about analyzing the situational factors to understand happiness.