ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A shopkeeper. in order to clear his old stock of T.V. sets, offers 12% discount on the T.V. sets. If the marked price of a T.V.set is Rs. 6500. the selling price of the T.V. set is:

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 198 | Tags: mathematics     | discount     | quantitative aptitude     | ssc     | Add Bounty

A shopkeeper. in order to clear his old stock of T.V. sets, offers 12% discount on the T.V. sets. If the marked price of a T.V.set is Rs. 6500. the selling price of the T.V. set is:
1). Rs. 5700
2). Rs. 5720
3). Rs. 5400
4). Rs. 6000

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Answer for this question is option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. While selling a shirt, a shopkeeper gives a discount of 7%. If he had given a discount of 9% he would have got Rs. 15 less as profit. The marked price of the shirt is

2. After allowing a discount of 10% on marked price a trader makes a profit of 15%. The ratio of the marked price to the cost price is

3. Two successive discounts of 10% and 20%. equals a single discount of

4. If a dining table with marked price Rs. 6,000 was sold to a customer for Rs.5,500, then the rate of discount allowed on the table is

5. A merchant marked cloth at Rs. 50/metre . He offers 2 successive discounts of 15% and 20%. The net price/metre is :

6. A profit of 8% is made by selling a shirt after offering a discount of 12%. If the marked price of the shirt is Rs.1,080/-, find its cost price.

7. A it to pay B, Rs. 600 in 4 years time. A offers to pay up B at pretent. What discount should B allow A

8. What will be the net discount (in %) of two successive discounts of 15% and 35%?

9. In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.a: If quantity I ? quantity IIb: If quantity I > quantity IIc: If quantity I < quantity IId: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is givene: If quantity quantity II

10. A shopkeeper labelled the price of the articles so as to earn a profit of 30% on the cost price. He then sold the articles by offering a discount of 10% on the labelled price what is the actual per profit earned in the deal ?