ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

32 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there Is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?, (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if

Asked on by | Votes 32 | Views: 188 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 15th dec 2012     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there Is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?, (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if

My friend become (a)/ terribly upset (b)/ after losing her purse (c)/ at the supermarket. (d)/ No Error (e)
1). My friend become
2). terribly upset
3). after losing her purse
4). at the supermarket

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

33 vote
Answered by on | Votes 33 |
Correct answer is: option 1

Join Telegram Group

33 vote
Answered by on | Votes 33 |

option A

my friend became ... should be right answer because the sentense is in past

Accepted Answer

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.To bite off more than one can chew

2. Give someone stick

3. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select No Error. Government has reportedly made its displeasure known, (1)/ particularly on the speed and stealth with which (2)/ the negotiations are completed. (3)/ No error.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Based on the newspaper reports, (1)/we can conclude that (2)/ many accidents caused by reckless driving. (3)/ No error. (4)

5. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

6. Choose the correctly spelt word

7. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and when the young man went away to the university he missed his girlfriend even more. 

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time there lived a vicious king Raja Shankara short-tempered and temperamental ?God I am? he said to his ima

9. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I have been _____ this problem since noon.

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).In the desert , the sun is the master, all else resigns before its merciless rays.