ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the synonym of scarcity

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 8th february 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the synonym of
scarcity
1). opulence
2). myriad
3). plethora
4). dearth

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Right Answer for this question is dearth

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Marie Curie was one of the most accomplished scientists in history. Together with her husband, Pierre, she discovered radium, an element wide

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The clients are waiting outside since morning and will continue to wait until you meet them.

3. In the following question out of the following alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Arrogant

4. In each question below, tour words) printed in bold type are given, These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. hind out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spell and appropriate in the context of the sen lel to C then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as sot ii answer.

5. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I had not expected to meet him? it was quite an _________________ meeting.

6. Select the synonym of impassive

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The stream gurgled (1)/ contentedly as it (2)/ slowed to rounding the bend. (3)/No Error (4)

8. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I read poetry (1)/ because I am (2)/ much interested in it. (3) Not everyone does. (4)/ No error (5)

9. Fair - weather friend

10. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s). Martha Stewart is a very __________ chef, her baking recipes are known to be very economical as well as delicious worldwide.