ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the antonym of Humdrum

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 58 | Tags: antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 7th january 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the antonym of
Humdrum
1). tedious
2). trite
3). drab
4). fascinating

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Answer for this question is option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the synonym of conspiracy

2. In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Literature is a _____ through which a person conveys his ideas towards or protest _____ different norms of society. The words that deal with a _____ issue are of particular importance in literature. They are _____ with a particular purpose in _____. conveys his ideas towards or protest _____ different norms

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The Director knowing of my /(B) interest in Environmental Science /(C) asked me that I would /(D) like to attend the National Seminar. /(E) No Error.

4. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. The first and the last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 6 are missing a vital part which has to be searched from other sentences A, B, C, D and E. Then rearrange the sentences in their correct order and answer the questio

5. What is the meaning of idiom - Hobson's choice

6. What is the meaning of idiom - The thief passed himself off as a ticket examiner.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.One should (1)/ look after (2)/ their parents. (3)/ No error (4).

8. Two sentences are given below, each with a missing blank. Out of the given options, pick one word that fits both the blanks. (i) Out in the wild, chimps are inveterate users of their excrement to mark their territory or show their _______. (ii) It was in total _______ that she broke the windows of his car.

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).If Iam the P.M. I would ban all processions.

10. Which of the phrases A, B, C and D given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in ??bold?? in the sentence to make it grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required, mark E as the answer.