ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the synonym of digression

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 59 | Tags: synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 7th february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the synonym of
digression
1). meandering
2). candid
3). categorical
4). unequivocal

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think meandering is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I don't know why they haven't come to the party and accepted the gift," said Alia to Shahrukh.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Gopal ran the marathon in record time.

3. P- And if I think about something which didn't happen I start thinking about all the other things which didn't happen. Q- But there is only ever one thing which happened at a particular time and a particular place. R- And there are an infinite number of things which didn't happen at that time and that place. S- A lie is when you say something happened which didn't happen.

4. To spill the beans

5. Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

6. What is the synonym of word .Humane

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given. Certain words have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.We are told that economy is growing and that such growth benefits all of us. However, what you see is not what you always get. Most

8. Choose the word(s) which is most opposite in meaning of the word printed in bold, as used in the passage.

9. The ............... of the middle school is a woman of ................. .

10. In each question, a sentence with two words/ groups of words printed in bold type are given. One of them or both may have certain error. You have to find out the correct word or group of words from among the three choices A, B or C given below each sentence which can replace the wrong word/group of words. if any, and makes the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as It is, mark e: i.e. ?No Correction Required? as your answer.