ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the word with the correct spelling.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 1st february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the word with the correct spelling.
1). glucose
2). hermetec
3). wigling
4). derrogate

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and answer the following questions.  China has begun large-scale mining operations on its side of the border with Arunachal Pradesh where a huge trove of gold, silver and other precious minerals valued at about US 60 billion has been found, a media report said today.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.As a person who beleves (1)/ that honesty is the best policy (2)/ I feel that politics are not my cup of tea. (3)/ No error (4).

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The P.M. assured /(B) tHe people that his government /(C) would do its best /(D) to suppress communalism./(E) No Error.

4. Select the antonym of generosity

5. A sentence has been split into three parts out of which one part may contain error(s). If so. select that part If there is no error, select option (4).

6.   Learn by heart

7. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which ts the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. With the U.S. military tied down on two fronts an

8. In each question, a sentence with two words/ groups of words printed in bold type are given. One of them or both may have certain error. You have to find out the correct word or group of words from among the three choices A, B or C given below each sentence which can replace the wrong word/group of words. if any, and makes the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as It is, mark e: i.e. ?No Correction Required? as your answer.

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.  I expect you to deal with the matter _________

10. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. The Russian Revolution under the leadership of Lenin was ___(1)___ by Marxist ideology. In 1918, the new 'Communist State&#