ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the antonym of to perpetuate

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 90 | Tags: antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 1st february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the antonym of
to perpetuate
1). to eternize
2). to canonize
3). to cease
4). to bolster

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I have read it somewhere to cease is correct

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 | | Last Updated: 2021-08-05 08:25:27

The correct antonym of 'to perpetuate' is 'to cease'

The correct option is 3).to cease 

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I would appreciate if readers (1)/ would write to me (2)/ about how they meditate. (3)/ No error (4).

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Aristotle held that some persons are fit to rule while others are fit to be ruled ______.

3. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent sentence. 1. I tried helping P. thinking realized it was Q. a lot but on deeper R. better to stay away

4. Out of the four alternatives,choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it. Refresh andrevive

5. In each question below, a sentence is given with a part of it printed in ??bold?? type. That part may contain a grammatical error. Each sentence is followed by phrases (A), (B), (C)and (B). Find out which phrase should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? to correct error, if there is any, and to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ??No correction is required?, mark (E) as the answer.

6. Choose the word/group of words which is most similar in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

7. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Fever in the season of dengue is sending Calcuttans scurrying to hospitals for admission, triggering a shortage of beds that has forced some private health care institutes to even postpone

8. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence ? If none of the sentences is appropriate, mark e: as the answer.

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. arrival that has been awaited

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word OBSCURE