ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.Roger dressed (A)/in is best shirt, (B)/ silver tie and black jacket (C)/No Error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.
Roger dressed (A)/in is best shirt, (B)/ silver tie and black jacket (C)/No Error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
B : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. A dog stole a piece of a meat from a butcher's shop. P. He barked in anger. Q. He ran to the jungle with the piece of meat. R. He saw his reflection. S. He crossed a river on the way. 6. He lost his piece of meat.

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Asif had made a ________ across the desert into Afghanistan.

3. What is the correct alternative of - How could a guy like him perpetrate such an act.

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Who you said was coming to see me this morning ?

5. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and

6. Read the each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No Error? the answer is E(5). (Ignore errors of punctuation if any.)

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When my sister was ill (1)/ I went to the hospital (2)/ on alternative days. (3)/ No error (4).

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).She teaches us grammar, isn't it ?

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.She pretends as if she has (1)/ never in her life, (2)/ told a lie. Isn’t it ? (3)/ No error.(4).

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. A dime a dozen